Acrilgraph, a passion for plexiglass since 1964
Acrilgraph was founded in 1964 in Limena, in the northern suburbs of Padua, with the aim of producing and selling sheets of polymethyl methacrylate, better known as plexiglas™ (from the German company trademark that first conceived and brought it to market in 1932).
The high companys ambitions and the technical and productive needs imposed by this material led Acrilgraph to invest from the beginning in technologically advanced plants for the refining of the raw material and the production of plexiglass sheets, assigning a part of them for sale and a more increasing part for a following transformation according to specific client needs.
Acrilgraph found in product customisation its distinctive feature
Each customer will be guided in his project by our team, both from a technical and a creative point of view, with the support of an advanced chemical laboratory where we test new solutions (for example, the incorporation of fabric into plexiglass).