Ackermann GmbH stands for distinctive professional competence and for transforming their singular solutions into reality. What started back in 1934 with company founder Georg Ackermann and passed on to Fritz Ackermann has evolved in recent decades in the hands of Frank Ackermann and his wife Andrea into a company whose reputation as a creative supplier for carpenters, joiners, shopfitters and trade fair construction companies has steadily grown. Ackermann GmbHs facilities currently cover over 13,000 m2. Over 120 employees have the latest and in some cases even exclusive manufacturing techniques at their disposal, including six large-format CNC machining centers, a PU hot melt calendar press, two CO2 laser cutting machines and a CNC cutting plotter. But all this is just “a means to an end”. We prefer to define ourselves by our character and our shared passion for making the extraordinary possible and exceeding our clients expectations daily.