Your Specialist for LCD Screen Solutions
Distec, with its headquarters in Germering, near Munich and a plant in Hörselberg-Hainich, near Eisenach is an international provider of individual components and complete solutions in the fields of display technology and embedded computing for professional customers in all industries. We are a member of the Fortec Group with access to products, services and expertise of a large high-tech company network.We differentiate ourselves from our global competitors through the following core competencies
we deliver optically bonded samples of any complexity within 8 working days
Customized monitors can be sampled within 6 weeks longstanding know-how
We have been developing complex graphics cards and monitors for more than 25 years, among other things
in-house development, design and production from the very beginningflexibility
Flat hierarchies with clear decision assignments allow fast project implementationindividual, cost-optimized products for our customers
We develop completely customized solutions that are perfectly adapted to the needs of our customers.
Depending on the requirement profile, we then select the optimal production location from our international company network.Our business portfolio comprises:
- Development and manufacturing of industrial monitors for various fields of application, amongst which: public displays, fireload sensitive areas, video walls, shop windows with high light irradiation or any industrial applicationVideo Posters.
- Development and manufacturing of industrial TFT display controllers for standard video signals such as RGB, DVI HDMI or Display Port, entry level SBCs and industrial media players with with ARM-based technologies.
- Delivery of TFT displays fully equipped with touch components, cables, power supplies and ready-to-use LCD Kits.
- Design, manufacture and delivery of customised LCD Display solutions. This service includes everything from mechanical design for customer projects, hardware and software development and Touch integration, to manufacture and staging in our own facilities.
- VacuBond® Optical Bonding of the latest generation: in our clean room we optically bond touchscreens and/or protective glass on TFT displays up to 32". We offer a zero-optical defect production and can bond directly into your housing or eliminate free air spaces within the TFT for ex-protected areas.