PYTHA 3D CAD is the first choice for wood workers who need powerful, intuitive software. Whether it be for planning high end bedrooms, simple wardrobes or luxury range kitchens, PYTHA can fulfil any task! Customers use PYTHA for commercial joinery, contract furniture and highly detailed bespoke joinery.
PYTHA advantages include
- 2D and 3D construction within one system
- Easy and intuitive meaning a fast learning curve
- Integrated parts list
- High end presentation of your designs
- Fast technical drawings
- Associative sections
- Saw optimization and nesting
- Data interface and seamless integration to CNC machines
- Extensive parts library (fittings, profiles…)
- One-stop integrated solution
- Made with German precision
Using PYTHAs patented footprint technology, PYTHA Workshop automatically creates construction methods for pieces of furniture (dowel, screw, cam & dowel, etc.). Edge banding, router paths and other manufacturing tasks can be assigned directly to the 3D model. This data can then, be easily transferred to a CAM postprocessor.
- Type automatic to generate boreholes
- Integrated miter and joinery connection
- Edge banding assignment
- Own boreholes definition
- Routing of parts and edges
- Nesting and part optimization
- Grain direction
- Label Plotting
- CNC connection
PYTHA workshop is easy to use and is speeding up your productivity with PYTHA.