Platform allows synchronization of previously disparate planning processes to translate strategy into action across the retail ecosystem
Expanded product suite enables retail operations, merchandising, and vendors to institutionalize flawless execution
NEW YORK CITY and LONDON, January 14, 2008 -- Reflexis Systems Inc. today announced the launch of its SOA-based Retail Execution Platform to synchronize execution support with retail planning systems. Over the years, retailers have deployed planning systems from a variety of software vendors to address the needs of specific departments. The Reflexis Retail Execution platform links previously isolated planning and execution systems to enable retailers to become more pro-active, consistent, and profitable. Reflexis also announced that other retail software companies can integrate their applications with its Retail Execution platform to enable increased efficiencies for their customers.
Expanded Product Suite
The award-winning RetailAction suite has been expanded to facilitate better alignment of Merchandising, Store, and Vendor Operations and provide an enhanced customer experience. These applications are fully integrated and provide retailers with “one version of the truth.”
• Merchandising Process Manager for coordinating and automating the many steps involved in cross-functional merchandising planning and gaining visibility into completion status by a variety of departments.
• Workload Optimizer for better forecasting, planning, and scheduling of labor on a long-range basis and ensuring stores have optimal staffing levels to complete all tasks, including corporate initiated projects such as promotions and new product launches that drive increased sales.
• Task Manager for coordinating corporate planning, leveraging two-way feedback for continuous improvement, and ensuring consistent execution of corporate initiatives across the retail enterprise.
• Workforce Manager for budgeting, forecasting, and scheduling labor based on a combination of factors, including sales trends, corporate initiatives, ad hoc tasks, and employee skills and work preferences.
• StoreWalk for cost-effective and timely monitoring and auditing of store operations with the ability to trigger corrective tasks based on best practices.
• Visual Verification for leveraging digital photographs to visually confirm the correct and timely execution of tasks and to document events that occur in the stores. The solution includes an optional compliance review service in which a team of people inspect photographs and notify the retailer when a store is out of compliance.
• Vendor Activity Scheduler for forecasting labor and scheduling activities performed by vendors, third-party service providers, and mobile corporate support teams.
• Vendor Performance Manager for extending task management to Merchandising Service Organizations with handheld-equipped mobile workers in the field.
• Enterprise Learning System, which enables companies to improve employee proficiency and reduce printing, mailing, and administrative costs by shifting from paper-based to PDA-based learning. The system includes a bi-directional mobile solution called EnfoBlast for distributing documents, graphics, videos, and other critical information directly to handheld devices.
• Managed Mobility Services, which support the fast, easy, and cost-effective deployment of mobile solutions through Website, application, and database hosting; hardware procurement, configuration, and staging; hardware and application training; end user customer support (hardware and application); and break/fix service.
• Help Ticket System for closed-loop stores-to-headquarters communication of a wide variety of events, with the ability to send alerts, automate workflow, assign corrective action, escalate issues, and monitor resolution.
• KPI Activator for the real-time monitoring of key sales and operations trends with the ability to automatically issue an alert for best practice corrective action when a metric falls out of defined tolerance levels.
“Increased retail sales requires flawless execution by corporate and store employees, suppliers, and third-party vendors,” said Murtaza Ghadyali, Reflexis Vice President, Product Management. “Our first customers have already increased sales and improved productivity by implementing our flagship task management application to solve the problem of inconsistent store-level execution. The Reflexis Retail Execution platform enables retailers to realize even larger gains through better cross-functional planning, measurement, and execution across the retail enterprise.”
About Reflexis Systems, Inc.
Reflexis helps retailers turn strategy into action and increase sales. Reflexis customers include Tesco plc, B&Q, Homebase, Debenhams, The Home Depot, Sears Holdings, Staples, Circuit City, Toys "R" Us, Barnes & Noble, AutoZone, and many other Top 250 Global Retailers. Reflexis customers have reported dramatic improvements in store-level compliance with corporate strategies; higher productivity of merchandising, field, and store management; and increased revenue.
Reflexis solutions enable retailers to drive excellence in their merchandising, store, and vendor operations by employees, suppliers, and third party service providers. Reflexis Systems, Inc. is privately held and headquartered in Dedham, Massachusetts, with the Customer Operations Group in Kennesaw, Georgia and international offices in the UK, Germany, and India. For more information, visit www.reflexisinc.com