An extensive cooperation with leading lighting designers in the museum world has resulted in a revolutionary range of display lighting for museums, galleries and retail applications.
Never before have lighting designers had such a powerful tool at their disposal for optimum showcase lighting.
• The CLS zoom system enables lighting designers to vary the beam angle between 15° and 65°.
• Choice of (typical) 85 and 95 CRI versions for optimum colour reproduction.
• Internal slot for colour correction filters.
• Large horizontal and vertical adjustability, for optimum positioning flexibility.
• Optional extension rods of 10 & 30 cm height, for variable heights of the pole.
• Maximum power consumption 3 Watt.
• Dimmable via 1-10V, DMX or mains (phase cut).