Due to the latest generation of LEDs in combination with a small optical modification of the fixture, as of September 1st, all Ultima versions offer 20% more light output.
This means that any investment in high quality Ultima lighting in offices and showrooms will decrease with an almost equal percentage, because less fixtures are required to meet lighting standards.
Due to the modern design in combination with its very good anti-glare value (URG < 13) and perfect dimming options, the Ultima has already found its way to a wide variety of office-, hotel- and retail projects worldwide.
Because of the many configuration options, it is possible to apply a consistent design language in every possible project, thus ensuring both unity and peace in interiors.
• Easy dimming per fixture via potentiometer on the housing.
• Energy savings up to 80% in comparison with traditional light sources such as halogen, T5 and CFL.
• Light output up to 1800 lumen with a power consumption of only 20 Watts.
• Adjust the look of fixtures to the interior design: the housing of the Ultima series is available in many colours.
• Beam angles available from 8° to 54°, the Ultima is therefore suitable for both low and high ceilings.
• Remarkably good colour rendition, CRI > 85.
• ‘Single Bin’ LED technology. Annoying colour variations in appearance of white light, such as was often the case with metal halide, CFL and T5 luminaires, now belong to the past. The result is a uniform and consistent lighting scheme.