The New V-Station Android APP, which apart from the previous smart data analytics, online EAS systems management and configurations, now it also incorporates:
- Multiple types of devices management, including cameras and our new Stella heatic sensor system, with the aim of enabling an All-in-one platform, where you can manage all your store security and loss prevention systems amongst the most accurate visitors flow statistics.
- New store alarm video playback function, so as when the system is connected with the store's cameras, users can monitor the video, in order to quickly determine the cause of the alarming status.
- Abnormal login operation alerts to further more enhance your system’s and account’s security.
- New upgrade of EAS devices information, checking their status and parameters with our new antennas´ supervision Cloud-based tool; in order to make smarter and more efficient the configuration process.
- New Android App to make the operational process more user-friendly, intuitive and suitable whenever and wherever you are.
Optimize your store operations and make prevention and protection even more effective and efficient with our new upgraded Cloud-based All-in-one Retail Service Platform. V-Station can satisfy both security and data analytics needs for the retail stores supervisors. The intelligent and flexible solution is built-in to support the different types of retail business, as being based on the state-of-art Software as a Service (SaaS) and Big Data concepts, which can be deployed to both public and private clouds, supporting different types of retail business deployment, to meet the users’ requirements.
For more detailed information about V-station APP, please send an e-mail to our Regional Sales Managers or contact email@example.com.
Hangzhou Century Co., Ltd was established in November 2003 and listed on Shenzhen (China) Stock Exchange in April 2010 (Stock Short Name: “思创医惠”, Stock Code: 300078.SZ). Century serves as a well-known brand in the Retail Industry, which is the earliest listed company in the Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Industry in China. Century also specializes in Radio Frequency Identification System (RFID) standardization, as well as the development and services of customized hardware products and industry application solutions. Learn more at www.century-cn.com.
Exhibitor Data Sheet