Catch a VIPSTAR and win one of 77 admission vouchers!
Welcome to the hunt for VIPSTARS! From Monday to Friday, during seven selected weeks leading up to the EuroShop 2017 trade fair, you can win a variety of vouchers – from catalogue vouchers to party invitations. This week, 77 VIPSTARS are out and about in the seven online dimensions. Win by catching one. The hunt ends when all the week's VIPSTARS have been caught – and will start again in the next VIPSTAR week. Attention: You can only win once in the same week.
Let's go: Catch a VIPSTAR and win!
Terms and conditions
1. How does the hunt work? From Monday, 5 December 2016, the animated competition icon will appear from the Mondays up to and including the Fridays of calendar weeks 49, 50 (2016) as well as 2, 3, 4, 5, 1-10 (2017) for a period of 24 hours from midnight to midnight (see below (appearance similar to this image)). The icon will appear at random times in random locations within the seven ‘Experience Dimensions’ on the EuroShop 2017 trade fair's Internet portal the (www.euroshop.de). The person visiting the portal who discovers such an icon and clicks on it will win the prize. The clicked icon will be ‘greyed out’ for all other visitors so that it can no longer be hunted (which means that this icon no longer offers the opportunity to win a prize). As long as there are still some icons to be won in any of the ‘Experience Dimensions’, a new icon will be randomly placed at a different location within the ‘Experience Dimensions’. A dialogue window will ask winners for their e-mail and postal addresses. It will not be possible to notify the winners of where the prize may be collected or to post the prize to the winners if they do not provide their e-mail addresses and postal addresses. Certain prizes will be made available for the winners to collect for the duration of the EuroShop trade fair (5 – 9 March 2017); winners will be informed accordingly. A winner will only be able take part again and win in the next week of the competition. (Abbildung Gewinnspiel-Icon)
2. Competition period The hunt will commence on 5 December 2016 and ends on 08 March 2017. Icons will be uploaded for hunting and clicking during this period – always from Monday to Friday. There will be a break in the competition from 19 December 2016 to 8 January 2017.
3. Prizes Winning visitors will receive an admission, cloakroom, coffee, catalogue or EuroShop Party voucher for the EuroShop trade fair (in Düsseldorf, 5 – 9 March 2017). It will not be possible to pay out prizes in cash.
4. How will winners be notified / the prize be delivered? Depending on its type, the prize may be sent by e-mail (redeemable online voucher code) or by post or – depending on corresponding notification – it may be made available for collection by the winner.
6. Competition exclusions People employed by Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, ergo Kommunikation, Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Marketing und Unternehmenskommunikation and hellgrau GmbH – Digitale Kommunikation cannot take part. Any attempts at manipulation (e.g. automatically generated e-mail addresses) will result in exclusion from the competition.
7. Data-protection information / consent Information material about the EuroShop trade fair, its satellite events in other countries and respective subsequent events will be sent to the addresses provided by the winners (e-mail addresses and postal addresses). The Messe Düsseldorf GmbH's data-protection provisions, available at www.messe-duesseldorf.de/datenschutz, apply. Every winner may, of course, choose to declare for what purposes his or her personal details should not be used. Winners may object to the utilisation of their details should they wish to withdraw their permission for their details being used for a specific purpose (see Clause 4 of the above-mentioned Messe Düsseldorf GmbH's data-protection provisions).