Keynotes include G.O.L.D. Vocal on PDA, G.O.L.D. Mine for data warehousing and merchandise recall with G.O.L.D. Track
Aldata today announced the availability of the next release of its G.O.L.D. supply chain software application – G.O.L.D. V5.07. This release contains functional enhancements in terms of retail, logistics, demand-based replenishment optimisation and support tools.
The RETAIL enhancements include:
- Textile and apparel article workflow and pre-referencing integrated within G.O.L.D. PIM (Product Information Management/ Pre-referencing).
- Sales management of multiples (example: 3 articles for 1 euro).
- Management of warehouse production orders.
- Article end-of-life management.
The LOGISTICS enhancements include:
- Voice operations now available on a PDA / mobile environment.
- Extensions to dangerous goods management with G.O.L.D. Track.
DEMAND-BASED REPLENISHMENT OPTIMISATION enhancements include:
- Impact of external factors (weather, …) integrated within G.O.L.D. Forecast.
- Stock cover visual support tools in G.O.L.D. Topase.
SUPPORT TOOLS enhancements include:
- Management of merchandise recall with G.O.L.D. Track.
- The new module G.O.L.D. Mine - a data warehouse cube for business reporting.