ADT STRENGTHENS RETAIL PORTFOLIO WITH SOFTWARE SUITE DELIVERING IN-STORE SHOPPER INTELLIGENCE
16. November – ADT, Europe’s leading provider of electronic fire and security solutions, announced it has become the exclusive distributor for Vizualize across Europe, Middle East and Africa. Vizualize a suite of store performance software solutions designed to provide retailers with powerful insights into customer behaviour in-store. The solution set has been brought to market in partnership with Vizualize, and delivers the industry’s most comprehensive retail traffic counting and customer behaviour monitoring solution.
With Vizualize ADT will provide key insights into every element of retail store shopper activity, enabling retailers to understand the true performance of stores and make informed decisions so that they can acquire, convert and retain more customers. The Vizualize software solution provides leading edge people counting, shopper behaviour, in-store media measurement and shopper engagement monitoring packages. These solutions are available individually or as part of an integrated suite.
“Vizualize strengthens ADT’s portfolio in the retail sector and highlights our commitment to providing retailers with business intelligence solutions that enable them to improve the shopping experience and assist in increasing revenue and conversion rates. The Visualise solution is supported by our strong systems integration and international project management skills,” said John Smith, VP Retail Sales, Continental Europe, ADT Fire & Security.
The Vizualize solution includes:
• IntelliCount Software – a multidirectional, powerful people counter that calculates the number of people passing through doorways, passageways or in open areas, and combines these counts to provide trends in traffic numbers, occupancy and traffic flow. IntelliCount delivers industry-leading accuracy of greater than 95%. The software runs on a low-cost hardware platform and allows retailers to use existing CCTV cameras and IP networks.
• IntelliTrack Software – an advanced, video-based people-tracking system that enables retailers to understand where shoppers go in a store, including typical paths shoppers take and how long they dwell in certain areas. Shopper paths can be monitored within specific zones and shopper engagement (dwell and stop times) can be measured by product or by product category. Stop and dwell times can also be used to asses service levels and wait times. IntelliTrack software helps retailers to compare product and category performance as well as measure in-store advertising and POP impact.
• IntelliView Software – which generates metrics on real-time viewership and engagement levels for digital media, products, POP and window displays. The system uses advanced facial detection and tracking technology to analyse, classify and count viewers’ faces automatically using discretely positioned video sensors. When a shopper’s interest is engaged there is a direct and unconscious response. The software analyses millions of data points, identifying trends and providing analysis that enables retailers to understand the best placement for media displays and the demographic composition of shoppers and their behaviour.
• VisitorTrends Reporting – a tool that integrates with the full suite of retail monitoring and behaviour analysis tools from Vizualize. The software transforms customer data into interactive charts, floor maps and diagrams allowing retailers to quickly spot trends, patterns and abnormalities in a store’s performance. Reports can be viewed through a web interface or distributed via email or to smart phones.
ADT, a Tyco International company, is the world’s largest electronic security company. It designs, installs and services fire and electronic security systems for residential, business and government customers. ADT's portfolio includes intruder alarms, video surveillance, access control, electronic article surveillance, radio frequency identification, fire detection, integrated solutions and monitoring. ADT solutions are used to deter thieves and help protect people, goods and property. For more information visit www.adtemea.com.
ADT and the ADT logo are registered trademarks of ADT Services AG and are used under license.
For more information, please contact:
t: +44 (0)20 8392 4094
f: +44 (0)20 8392 4055