The global convenient, on-the-go grocery packaging market is expected to grow robustly over the next five years, due to increasing consumer demand for single-serve packaged food and beverages, as they provide a cost-effective, time saving alternative to one-stop grocery shopping.
The complete survey report on on-the-go grocery packaging market spread across 65 pages providing opinions of global executives is now available here
Busier lives and consumers becoming accustomed to convenient packaging will drive the growth of the on-the-go grocery packaging market. The majority of packaging executives believe that on-the-go grocery products will have high demand during morning hours on a week-day, with other executives identifying high demand for on-the-go grocery products during the afternoon and evening time on a weekend. Furthermore, the majority of packaging executives believe that consumers are occasionally willing to pay a premium for grocery products that can be consumed on-the-go.
Over the past five years, 39% of packaging executives confirm that the demand for on-the-go grocery packaging had a high level of impact on their brand/company. Large companies view plastic as a well suited material for on-the-go grocery packaging, as compared to medium-sized and small companies. Food and soft drinks see high consumer demand for convenient and on-the-go grocery packaging, as identified by 51% and 45% of executives respectively. The highest percentage of executives operating in the Rest of the World agrees that on-the-go packaging will reduce the use of packaging material in the grocery market. In total, 50% of respondents from large companies state that being able to use only certain types of packaging is a key challenge for on-the-go grocery packaging designs.
The Global Executives Survey: Growth Prospects of On-The-Go-Grocery Packaging report examines executives' opinions regarding the demand drivers for on-the-go grocery packaging and assesses attributes associated with grocery packaging designed for on-the-go consumption. Categories that are likely to witness increased consumer demand for on-the-go grocery packaging and the challenges associated towards grocery packaging designs are also analyzed.
What else does this report offer?
Source: Market Reports Store
- Focus on level of impact: understand what level of impact the demand for on-the-go grocery packaging has had on brands/companies over the past five years
- Suitable packaging materials: identify the key packaging materials suited towards on-the-go consumption in the grocery market
- Change in demand: examine the change in demand for grocery packaging positioned around on-the-go consumption over the next five years
- Key demand drivers: view the key demand drivers for on-the-go grocery packaging
- Categories with high demand: analyze product categories with high consumer demand for convenient, on-the-go grocery packaging
- Level of demand for on-the-go groceries: track the level of demand for on-the-go grocery products during morning, afternoon, and evening times on a week-day and weekend
- Reduction in packaging: examine why the packaging positioned around on-the-go consumption will mean a reduction in the amount of packaging material used in the grocery market
- Attributes influencing packaging design: identify key consumer attributes associated with grocery packaging designed for on-the-go consumption
Important traits by industry: analyze important characteristics by industry involved in grocery packaging design
- Premium potential: track consumer willingness to pay a premium for grocery products that can be consumed easily on-the-go
- Barriers to overcome: identifies key challenges and their level of impact on grocery packaging designed for on-the-go consumption