The ECOpark is an exclusive special space for energy-efficient retailer solutions. The key element of the ECOpark is the ECOpark Forum, which offers a space for professional and innovative technical contributions and exchanges of knowledge. The core themes of the ECOpark are:
- Energy management /Energy monitoring systems
- Energy-optimised control strategies for refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heating technology
- Intelligent, energy-efficient system control and monitoring (automation)
- Smart energy services – the opportunities and challenges of digitalisation
- Rational integration of renewable energies in a total energy concept
- Highly energy-efficient and trailblazing system concepts
Please send us your proposed presentation if you would like to speak on any of these topics at the ECOpark Forum. Submissions should provide the following information:
- Description of the topic and, if possible, the broader theme to which it can be assigned.
- Practical relevance (if possible direct relationship with projects in retailing /case studies)
- If possible integrated energy concepts or appropriate embeddedness in an overall system
The ECOpark Forum is a venue for providing information about and discussing promising technologies of the future as well as tried and tested practical applications. An objective presentation of successful technical solutions of the highest possible practical relevance is, in our experience, one of the best ways of drawing attention to what your company can do.
Talks will be held every day between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. The program ends at 1 p.m. on 9 March 2017.
Please send your proposals to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your applications and especially to your proposed presentations!