At EuroShop 2008, CSB-System will be presenting its ERP software specifically tailored to companies in the trade and logistics sector
EuroShop in Dusseldorf, the leading trade show for commerce, will be opening its doors from 23rd to 27th February 2008. Every three years, this show provides an international meeting point for food and non-food retailers, companies in the consumer and capital goods industry, wholesalers, crafts enterprises and food franchisors.
At stand F 48 in hall 6, visitors will be provided with detailed information on the practice-proven IT solution for trade and logistics developed by the ERP specialist CSB-System. The fully integrated and industry-specific ERP software CSB-System Retail is specifically tailored to the growing requirements of the trade and logistics industry, enabling extensive use of streamlining potentials. Visitors to the show can see for themselves
– that CSB-System Retail covers all forms of trade and distribution as well as the entire organization of a company in just one single software system,
– that CSB-System Retail serves all business units with a single system,
– that CSB-System Retail maps the specific trade and logistics requirements for all forms of processes,
– that CSB-System Retail optimally covers all sub-processes of the entire supply process, from grower to producer, wholesaler, retailer and final consumer, and
– that CSB-System Retail improves your company's competitive position.